Thursday 4 September 2014

fibroid cure



Fibroid cure
Fibroids are non-cancerous growths in the womb. they are common  among black women and usually cause no symptoms. However, they can sometimes cause heavy flow(periods),abdominal swelling, urinary problems ,childlessness, miscarriages etc. treatment is available if symptoms occur.
A fibroid is a benign(non-cancerous)growth of the womb(uterus).they are also called uterine myoms, fibromyomas or lelomyomas. their size can vary. some are the same size as a pea and some can be as big as a melon. Fibroids can increase in size ,decrease in size or even go away with time. they can occur anywhere in the wombs and are named according to where they grow.
1.       Pedunculated fibroids: these grow from the outsides wall of the womb and are attached to it by a narrow stalks.
2.       Submucous fibroids: these grow from the inner wall into the middle of the womb.
3.       Subserous fibroids: these grow from the outside wall of the womb into the pelvis.
4.       Intramural fibroids: these grow within the muscle tissue of the womb. this is the most common place for fibroids to form.





Uterine fibroids are estrogen dependent tumors that are made worse by toxins in the environment, food and household products, such as dioxins and xenoestrogens.
Xenoestrogens are man made chemicals that mimick the effects of estrogen in the body. they are found too in pesticides, PCBs. plastics, lacquer, the lines. the insides of cans used for storing food and many common food and household products .

FOODS THAT CAN WORSEN FIBROIDS
1.       Meat, fish and dairy products: eating animals that are high in the food chain can increase your exposure to xenoestrogens for these animals may have been contaminated with the chemicals in their bodies and they cannot neutralize them because the chemicals are artificially created. Commercial farmers add synthetic hormones, antibiotics and drugs to the feed given to livestock, so the can grow fast, gain weight and be sold for a high price.
The chemically fed and injected into livestock are transferred to you as you eat meat from non-organic sources, or consume dairy products that come from non-organic sources.

                FRIUTS AND VEGETABLE
1.       Non-organic vegetables and fruit, especially those imported from overseas or countries where regulations are not strict on the use of harmful chemicals in agriculture. Commercial produce is typically sprayed several times in its lifecycle with chemical herbicides and pesticides in order to protect the crop from disease and being eaten by insects.
2.       Packaged foods especially those not organic are likely to contain xenoestrogens,this is due to the preservatives, artificial colourings ,flavourings and other additives put in the foods. they are also stored for several weeks in the plastic containers and since many packaged foods  have a high fat content, you are likely to consume estrogenic chemicals that have melted into the fats.
3.       Food storage and preparation
Plastics are a major source of xenoestrogens, particularly when you store your food and water in the plastic. the worst is the soft plastic wraps clingfilm or saran wraps, which is more likely to leak xenoestrogens into your food.xenoestrogens are mostly fat soluble,more so heating your food in plastics, especially in the microwave, and keeping plastic bottles of water in the sun or near heat can dissolve xenoestrogen into your food and water.(wrapping your hot akara and cooking your moi moi and okpa in nylon clingfilm or simply water prove).

Xenoestrogens affects men too in regards to lower sperm counts and breast tissue development.

FIBROIDS DIAGNOSES
Some fibroids can be felt during an internal (vaginal)examination by a doctor. ultrasound scan or other tests are done to confirm the diagnosis.

TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR FIBROIDS

1. Observation: if your fibroids is not causing any symptoms then treatment is not needed. after menopause, fibroids often shrinks and symptoms tend to go or ease. your doctor may advise you on how best to handle it.

2. Medication to improve symptom: the following medications are used to treat heavy periods whatever the cause ,including heavy periods that are caused by fibroids.
Tranexamic acid, anti-inflammatory medicins, the contraceptive pill, levon  orgestral intra uterine system.    See your doctor.

3. surgery and other operative treatments: there are several different operations available to remove and treat fibroids, just that at times it grows back.
You can see your doctor.

4. Medication to shrink the fibroids: some women are given a gonadotrophin-releasing hormone analogue. this is a hormone medicine that causes you to have a very low level of oestrogen in your body. fibroids shrink if the level of oestrogen  falls.this treatment is given for a maximum of six months because its side effects.
See your doctor
5. Naturally shrinking fibroids: there are a few things you need to do in order to shrink your fibroids. the first thing is and this is what every woman with fibroid and who really wish to shrink fibroid naturally without undergoing any other form or surgery has to do, is to cleanse the xenoestrogens.
Body cleansing is the foundation of any natural health programme, this removes built up toxins and impurities in the body that have accumulated over time.
This can improve the functioning and the efficiency of our body to heal itself naturally and allowing for a greater absorption of the nutrients in your foods. body cleansing makes your herbal remedies twice as effective.
The use of natural product such as fibroidclear product of BIOTANICAL HEALTH USA is a sure way to shrink fibroids naturally. this works well as you have to monitor the shrinking progress periodically. its expected you to rescan after 3 to 4 months on the product, to see how its shrinking in your body.
You can shrink fibroids till its size is minimal or cleared from your body. this company has other products design for infertility, fallopian tube blockage etc.
Visit: www.biotanicalhealth.com
Call 08064237427 for your local ordering


SAVE SOMEONE TODAY,SHARE OUR SITE and visit www.slimmingworldzone.com  for more health tips, you can also order fiberplus here  for your overweight or fatness too .or www.slimmingworldstore.com
join our facebook fan page at SLIMMINGWORLD WITH FIBERPLUS.

WE HAVE A NEW PLATFORM WERE YOU PAYLESS AND WAIT FOR ONE MONTH TO GET YOUR ORDER..ITS PREORDER PLATFORM

9 comments:

  1. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy today to share my testimony on how a herbal doctor cure my wife from FIBROID INFECTION. my wife was infected with FIBROID, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that we can have our own child. i found an article about one doctor who already help a lady with his herbal medicine. then i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do, and he send the herbal medicine to me here in my country to take, my wife followed the instruction properly on how to take it. Before I knew what is happening after 0ne month the FIBROID that was in my wife body got vanished and she was cured totally . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at droriane6@gmail.com or call +2349031652461

    ReplyDelete
  3. momies in the house , i just want to say thanks to DR LEETU, who cured me of Fallopian tube blockage and Fibroid. i was married for over eight years with out a child of my own. because of the problem with my Fallopian tube and fibroid, until i came in contact with DR LEETU' testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same ailment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medication on me, and i became pregnant in two months. in case you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can reach him email him, (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) WhatsApp on +8615802318178.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following this blog for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. LEETU who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. LEETU and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am greatful to God and thankful to his for medicine too. If you have (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Ectopic Pregnancy or any infertility issues) just reach him on (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) Via Whatsapp +2348139747402 he has professional advise and a cure too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following this blog for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. LEETU who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. LEETU and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am greatful to God and thankful to his for medicine too. If you have (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Ectopic Pregnancy or any infertility issues) just reach him on (DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM) Via Whatsapp +8615802318178. he has professional advise and a cure too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice blog and so informative as well, I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Itua for helping me with his Herbal Roots clease,after 10years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Itua Herbal Medicine  i got pregnant with the period of 4 weeks after the herbal  treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   or call whatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, just a quick note to let you all know about a herbal doctor who cured my daughter of FIBROID, his name is Dr. Uduehi.I read about him online while searching for a solution, I reach out to him for help and he administered his medication on my daughter.The multiple fibroid shrink down and her pains like: Heavy menstrual bleed, Pelvic pain, Backache and difficulty emptying the bladder gone after the treatment. She went for test and she was tested fibroid free at the hospital. doctor's contacts: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gina! I read your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL THANKS TO DR Ebhota FOR CURING ME FROM A DEADLY DISEASE HEPATITIS B.
    Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some
    time out to thank the man who cured me of my 4 years HEPATITIS B
    problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my
    marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for
    a solution and I came across a post of Dr Ebhota and how he has been
    helping people of the same problem I contacted him and told him all I
    have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how
    to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me
    and that my HEPATITIS B problem was gone that is why I have come out
    today to say thank to him,i we live his email to contact to any one how need his herbal cure to any illness of diseased contact him true his email address : drebhota123456@gmail.com Or Whats App +2349035324155 for advice and for his product

    He also have the herb to cure.

    (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) Fibriod & fertility 
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) ALS,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...
    (10) HPV
    (11) CANCER.                                                                         

    ReplyDelete